Monday, May 24, 2010

My blog's not forgotten!

I know it's been a few days since I blogged. BUT...in my defense changes have been abounding in my life. I did indeed finish the quilt for my Jamie love and haven't started another yet - gasp I know, how can that be true! A week ago last Wednesday I interviewed for yet another job....on Thursday I got the call that the company would love to welcome me to their family..so I had to do a drug test...(well if you know me you know that's non-issue) on Thursday and by golly I had to start working on Monday. It's a temp to perm job through the temp agency I have been working with since last November. Let me just say you can get some REALLY interesting assignments doing temp work. I had to give up my early retirement which I was so truly enjoying, but I really needed to go back to work it has been over a year since I was down sized. I have been adjusting to the getting up at 5:30 AM and working until 3 PM and then coming home to tend to me sore feet, aches and pains. Today was busy at work but still I have decided to pre-wash some fabric this evening so that I can press it when I get home tomorrow and start my next project......Christmas gift #1........YES my friends I did say Christmas. I normally have what shopping is required done by the end of July but this year the women in my family are getting hand made quilt projects from me so I have to start NOW! Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment