My New Year's Resolution is NOT to buy any fabric until I finish all the UFO's! Good thing I ordered a lot of new projects and hit the quilts shops during my recent vacation so I could add "new" before being cut off!
A. Batik camoquilt - Michelle - Completed 1-5
1. Emma Kate's Jungle Baby Quilt- Completed 1-19
1A. Green/Purple Quilt for German intern - Completed1-24
Uh - Snowball In Spring Block Exchange - CCQ group - Completed & Mailed waiting for return
2. Black, White & Red King Quilt - started laundering fabric, this one is going to take awhile.
3. Brown/Teal Paisley lap quilt
4. Brown/Red Floral lap quilt
5. Mint Floral lap quilt
6. Lt blue/pink lap quilt
7. Purple/Brown paisley lap quilt
8. Pink Pastel lap quilt - Completed 3-8-11
9. A is for twin quilt
10. Flower Patch quilt kit
11 - I have way to many others to list.....and now you know why I am NOT buying any more fabric. I am sure that if I keep telling myself that I will listen. Last year I had no extra projects at the end of the year, no stash and no scraps, what a difference a year makes. LOL