Thursday, April 22, 2010

Moda Pebbles Doll Quilt


Here is my version of the Pebbles Doll Quilt. I used the leftover fabric from the Cobblestone Road. Well that, & I found a new shop in Myrtle Beach, SC when I was there on Monday with hubby for a spring visit to Brookgreen gardens. Anyway, the new shop Accent Quilt Shop had 4 different bolts of the Moda - Swanky pattern, which I used as the inner border and the backing for this fabulous little quilt. I have decided that Cobblestone Road and matching Pebbles Doll quilt will be the ones to stay at Grandma's house.

1 comment:

  1. Well, thanks for sharing this article. I am really impressed by the way you elaborate everything in a personal mode. Your products seem good and profitable. If you looking to establish a sc moda company profile than can visit here.

    SC moda company profile

    ReplyDelete